Monday, October 22, 2007

And another quiz

I went forward and did it again ... and I can't even stand western. But - judging from the 'superhero-test' I did some time ago - I'm fated to bring law wherever I go.


>

What kind of (Deadwood) Cocksucker are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Seth Bullock

You didn't want to be sheriff, but someone had to do it. You wish you didn't have such a high moral compass, because you just want to sit in the background. However, in this town someone needs to step up, and if no one else will, that only leaves you. If evil only needs the good to do nothing, you won't watch from the sidelines. (Seth Bullock is played by Timothy Olyphant)

Seth Bullock



56%

Doc Cochran



56%

Alma Garret



44%

Mr Wu



44%

Calamity Jane



31%

Trixie



31%

Al Swearengen



25%

Cy Tolliver



13%

E. B. Farnum



13%

Joanie Stubbs



6%

No comments: