Friday, March 06, 2009

Weekend Update

Yes, it’s been quite a while since the last one, I know it. Fact is, I was pretty much stressed over the last weeks and didn’t find much time to write. So I’ll start this update with a look back:


What I’ve read over the last weeks: not too much, admittedly, but I went through “Ai no Kusabi 4” again. Apart from that it was a few lines here and a few lines there, a short gaze into the “Vampire: The Requiem” basics to the side.


What I’ve played over the last weeks: a few casual games and an adventure named “Ceville”.


What I’ve seen over the last couple of weeks: Some “Conan” OVAs (up to No. 10), “”Hellboy II” and “Wyrd Sisters”.


This weekend:


  • Book to read: no real plan, but I’ll find something
  • DVD to watch: “Soul Music”
  • Game to play: “Tomb Raider: Underworld” probably


Apart from that I’ll relax and hope for a week with a little less stress - as if that will happen.

No comments: