Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Fair

Today is the last day of this year’s spring fair in my hometown. I’ve just been there, had the first ice cream of the year (I usually get it there, it’s some sort of ritual) and took a few pictures with my mobile phone.


The Ferris wheel is the symbol of the town fair here, so here it is:



And here’s the painted background … very nice art, looks way better in real life, though.



I took three pictures of the haunted house, although they’re not perfect, because I had to work against the sun.


Left side.



Right side.



The middle.



The Flying Carpet ride:



The bumper cars, they belonged to a friend of my mum once (I got free rides whenever Number One was in town).




Another wild ride that has been around since my childhood:




And one of my all-time favourites: the Taiga Jet.




Ah, the fair … a great place for a small adventure. Oh, and a good place for ice cream!

No comments: