Wednesday, December 17, 2014

End of the Year



Another year is approaching its end and the last few weeks - about one and a half months - have been quite stressing for me, at least health-wise. Things are looking up again and I’m sure the next year will start better than this one has been approaching its end.

Looking back at 2014, I see a very mixed year. I finished my evening courses in accounting, which is good. I have written quite a bit and expanded my list of stories over at Feedbooks (more about that in my Writer’s Blog), which is good as well. My years of not really taking care of my health have caught up with me early in November, which was bad. I got myself an account at Facebook, mostly to chat with a good friend in New York City in peace. We chat a lot and that is good, too. In addition, I have found Facebook to be a good way to while away some time and to find pictures and inspirations, which is also good, at least for me.

What will 2015 bring? To be honest, I have no real idea. I hope my health will improve again. I’m rather sure of it, actually. I know I will continue to write, so new stories will appear on Feedbooks. I hope to find a new job, too, something that pays well enough to keep my expenses covered, but allows me to spend my spare time writing. I hope to find the courage to approach some publishers with my work, perhaps find one that will publish some of my stuff. Not for the money, just to get a foot in the door and expand the reach of my work. I hope to lose some more weight, too, but it’s no high priority for me.

Another year is almost over and my Christmas spirit and End-of-the-Year good mood are making an appearance. Goodbye 2014. Hello 2015.

No comments: