Well, you don’t go online for one day and strange things happen to you. As Kate tagged me - and it’s been some time since the last meme - here we go:
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments, what is it?
1. Produce: tomatoes
2. Bakery: cookies
3. Meat: steak
4. Frozen: pizza
5. Dry goods: tea
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
2. short pants
3. swimming suit (let’s just hope we’re not going to Antarctica)
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. Mr. H.’s number has changed, try the ...
2. There’s another box missing here.
3. Wasn’t it half past ten ages ago?
So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Do a quick check of my favourite websites.
2. Spent some time writing.
3. Get about 7 hours of sleep (at least - the more, the better).
4. Brush teeth.
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Senseless overhauling (just before you have to stop at a traffic light anyway).
2. People misjudging the speed of my car and pulling over way too soon.
3. Slow trucks with insecure load.
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Reading a good book
2. Going for a walk
3. Playing computer games
4. Listening so some good music
5. Watching a good movie on DVD (or two)
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Fish (sharks or piranhas for preference)
3. Spiders (or other venomous insects)
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on T.V. of your choice. You can pick 4, so what are you going to see?
(As I live in Germany, my choices might be a bit outdated.)
2. quer (a German political magazine)
3. Navy CIS
4. The 70s Show
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavours can I pile on for ya?
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Fluffy cow key ring
2. Yellow promotional ball pen (“Norton Antivirus”)
3. Red promotional cloth shopping bag (“Central Apotheke”)
4. Red and violet purse with a small devil in the lower right corner
5. Foldable red umbrella
You are at a job fair, and asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Marine Biologist
2. Police (or Private) Investigator
4. Parapsychologist (or Ghost Hunter)
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Permanent records aren’t permanent, whatever they say - so have fun!
2. If they don’t like you the way you are, they aren’t worth spending time with.
3. Computer science and psychology will come in handy.
4. You have more talents than you think, trust the future.
Basically everyone who reads this ... okay, you’ve been tagged!