Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow, snow, snow

Yes, I know I’ve been a bit lazy lately - with blogging, that is. My real life, on the other hand, has been quite busy. ...which is why I was a bit lazy lately with blogging.


Ever since January the 5th we’ve had snow, for one thing. This Sunday it has gotten warmer again and started to rain, so the snow will be gone soon enough. I would have appreciated snow during Christmas, but not as late as it came.

Still, the world always looks strange when it has snowed. Everything is covered with a white blanket - to me, it’s the ultimate new start. It’s like an empty piece of paper, really.


In addition, I have been doing a lot of overtime ever since before Christmas. I haven’t had much spare time and a lot to do in it. I’m just starting my flash programming course, too.


No, I’m not trying to explain away the lack of new posts in this blog lately. I’m just telling you what’s been going on.

No comments: