Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Garden Work


Nice, isn’t it? That the final garden I was able to build in the casual game “Gardenscapes.” What you see in this picture is the best of the best – in other words, always the most expensive of everything.


The game reminds me of another game from the same company: “Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey.” Both are hidden object games, in both you earn money by finding things and in both you invest that money to build up your own version of something (the garden of the house you inherited in “Gardenscapes” and three fish tanks in “Fishdom H2O”).

You’ve seen what the finished gardens look like, but how did I begin? Like this:



Yes, that’s the sad start of your own wonderful garden. No dog, broken fountain, no pond, not even any plants apart from grass and, possibly, weeds. It took me a whole afternoon to build it up. And by now I’m used to finding things quickly in a hidden object game. I might have been quicker, had I not aimed for the most expensive objects for the garden. It’s not as if the others don’t look good as well. This, for example, is a garden with the cheapest objects:



It’s nice, too, isn’t it?


I was doing virtual garden work this afternoon. And that reminds me I should be checking out my plants at home, too…

No comments: