Sunday, May 02, 2010

Post 908

You might have realized I didn’t do my usual post when I reached post 900. I realized that, too – a few posts later. So, as everything is slowly turning back to normal with my blogging, I will do a post about post 908 instead.


This is post 908, we’re approaching post 1,000 and I’m really excited about it. When I started this blog in October 2006, I never thought I would still writing for it in 2010. I didn’t think I would add two more blogs to it, either.

Looking back at the past of my blog, I have to admit I’ve come a long way. At first, most of my blogging was driven by pure rage at the system and the society. I still get this rage up, sometimes. When it comes to things that seem so outright stupid everyone can see they are, I find it hard not to blog about it. But my blog has been mellowed by now. I write about myself, my hometown and my hobbies, too. I think that this has made my blog better. Outsourcing topics about Feminism and writing also was a good idea.


Post 908, who’d think I’d make it … I surely didn’t.

No comments: