Friday, December 21, 2007

Post 400

Aw, come on, you knew this would happen! Yes, shortly before Christmas this blog has reached 400 posts in about 14 months.


I'm quite proud of myself, although admittedly a lot of the posts lately have mostly contained pictures from Icanhascheezburger. But so what? I've still not lost sight of my crusades and I like commenting on things through funny cats - or dogs, as there's also a funny site with dog-pictures. In addition it's a good training for the time between Christmas and new year.


What else to expect in the future? I'm going to go over my labels, eradicating those I don't use a lot (I've already gotten rid of "animée"). There's going to be more Lolcats and Loldogs. My crusades still aren't over and Miss Herman is going to get a very sound treatment once I've made it through the book. I'll also try to get the labels more logical (so people going after posts with certain labels will find a logical collection of posts). And I haven't forgotten about my last "Bruchsal" post. The pictures are going to be up before New Year, promise. I'm also going to try and be more reliable when it comes to my Weekend Updates.


400 posts - this really isn't a fad, that much is for sure.

No comments: