Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Spoilers enough


I simply could not just leave this collection of spoilers (which is actually printed on a t-shirt) go unnoticed. And as most of the 'spoilers' actually are widely known by now (such as Darth Vader being Luke's father or Neo being 'The One' in "Matrix"), I didn't think it would hurt to show this. Even "Harry Potter 6" (where "Snape kills Dumbledore" comes from) has been out for two years now.

Of course, you'd lead a very dangerous life in some places (such as conventions), wearing such a shirt. I wonder if "extreme-spoilering" could be considered a sport. Wear a t-shirt with a large print saying "At the end of Harry Potter 7..." (expecting a spoiler? Not from me...) and walk proudly into a meeting of "Harry Potter"-fans just reading the last book. If you get out with your life, you'll get 100 points (limbs count extra, 50 points per limb you manage to get out with).


I still do hate spoilers, but I'd love to have this t-shirt!

No comments: