Monday, November 12, 2007

A Plant Tycoon Update

So, here it is, another update on my progress in "Plant Tycoon".


By now I have completely remodelled my nursery (even the fountain) and reached the limits of my three seed-boxes. I'm currently checking all the seeds and throwing out those plants which sell for less than 20$.


I've made quite some progress by buying Mutation Liquid, creating new plants by simply putting it on plants I already have. The down on this is that it costs 1,000$ for three uses, so I have to keep on selling expensive plants in order to finance my experiments with it. But it runs well…


I'm also still cross-pollinating plants, so I get a lot of new plants all the time - but no magical ones, I'm still stuck with just one of six.


I've made a lot of progress in the financial department, though. On the whole my business is running well and I've got most of the bugs by now as well.

No comments: