Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My 100th Post

This is it, the 100th post I've written for my blog. I've thought I should do something special for it ... after all, it means I've managed to write 99 posts before this one.


I've got no idea what's going to become of this during the next 100 posts. To be completely honest, I had no idea what would become of my blog when I started it - but I've written about that before, haven't I?

I just wrote down what I've always wanted to tell others about - and I felt a lot better once it was stored on my hard drive and I could publish it.


I know I'm bitching a lot - though I think it has gotten better -, but that's just my way to deal with things. From my point of view I see a lot that's going wrong around me. And instead of just cursing it in the privacy of my own head, I can type it all down and share it with the world - or at least possibly share it with the world...


So, what can you expect from the next 100 posts? More of my views, more of my bitching, more about my hobbies - and maybe even things I'm not imagining as being possible right now...

No comments: