Tuesday, February 06, 2007

That's what you get

... when I don't have the time to regularly post in my blog. As I've been occupied with getting a new job (see below), I didn't have a lot of time for this blog during the last week - and so you get eight new posts all at the same time (this short one and seven more).


I'll continue writing this blog, that much is for sure. I will maybe have to 'optimize' my spare time a little, because I've got a job for eight hours a day now and still work on my web-master. But I'm quite good at multitasking and I see blogging as something relaxing, so I'll have enough time to write more - whenever I feel the need for it.


About my web-master: I'll learn about css-files soon, so maybe I'll then change the look of my blog and create my own style. It will surely take a few more weeks - maybe even months, but I'll do it when I'm ready.

No comments: