Monday, March 12, 2007

The Doctor is in

I know, even in Germany the TV-series "Dr. House" is not really 'new'.


I 'discovered' the series by accident, just zapping through and stopping when I saw a man who was both a doctor and very cynical. As I'm not really buying the story of doctors being perfect, I like Dr. House.

And, if I'm not completely mistaken, the actor, Hugh Laurie, actually once played the prince regent in "Black Adder the Third", a part of one of my favourite comedy series (even though outside the public in Great Britain and the viewers of Arte in France and Germany probably hardly anybody knows the series ... a shame).


Very recently - this Saturday - I bought the first season on DVD. I've managed to finish most of it during the weekend ... and will finish the rest this week.

No comments: