Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Killerspiele" Update (The "I don't trust the silence" Edition)

Currently there's not much said about "Killerspiele", but I don't trust the silence. Other things may have, for the time being, eradicated the dreaded "Killerspiele"-menace from peoples' minds, but that can't be forever.


I think after the failed attempts to completely forbid those computer games, the politicians have retreated to regroup and try a novel attempt.

Now, you might say that's a tad paranoid, but I don't think so. I know politicians and "Killerspiele" are too useful a topic to be completely forgotten. Sooner or later they will come up with it again - at least until another scapegoat comes along.


As far as the "Panorama"-article is concerned: I've still got to hear from the TV-station ... or else they'll hear from me.

I'm not going to let this slip, not as long as it only costs me a couple of minutes for emails.

No comments: