Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Motivation is a very important thing

Well, I take my work seriously - most of the time. And if you take a look to the nice, little picture on the left side, you know why. That is my motivation ... at least one of my motivations. This poster is situated above my computer, so the panther can snarl at me whenever I dare to look up from my work - "Queen of Teria", currently (well, most of the time).

Admittedly, after looking at this poster for more than two years, it doesn't work that well any longer. I know this cat isn't going to jump out of the poster and attack me, because I don't work as concentrated as I should.


Another reason for this post - apart from that stuff about motivation - is the fact that I happen to own a digital camera by now. That means I can add photographs to my blog from now on, provided they fit with the posts.


Oh, yes, and this is my main problem:



Believe it or not, there's my laser printer somewhere behind this twin heap of DVDs and books...

No comments: