Sunday, May 06, 2007

A picture fitting for my blog


While I was surfing the net, I stumbled over this picture which is actually available on a t-shirt. I found the motto quite fitting ... after all, that's how it is - I blog and therefore I exist (because if I didn't exist, I couldn't blog, see?).


"Cognito, ergo sum" is a motto my family is fond of, anyway - even though in my father's case the right translation would rather be "I think, therefore I'm mad" (I'd rather take "I think, therefore I'm dangerous"). But I mean that in a nice way - after all, we're all a little bit mad, especially those of us who blog. It takes a slight madness to share more or less personal thoughts with the whole world.

And it takes a slight madness to change the world - that's a lesson we all should have learned from history.

No comments: