Sunday, May 06, 2007

That's me


Yup, that's me up there, Mara Croft, Tome-Raider. I could very well live with that image of me. (But again it's a t-shirt-motif.)


Of course, raiding libraries is much more dangerous than raiding tombs, you know.

Admittedly, such a tomb may have a lot of traps: rolling boulders, falling floors, wild animals or other un-nice things (ups, spent too much time reading "Nodwick", I start to sound like Piffany).

But a library has librarians, that's a much more dangerous species than any creature out in the wild. They can make you cower in fear with a hissed "silence", the average lion needs a loud roar for that. And for reasons I can't quite understand, it is frowned upon taking your trusted guns with you into the library - I've never heard or seen anyone complaining about taking those guns with you into an ancient tomb.

No comments: