Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Abysmal Luck

... and other stuff about me.


As I wrote yesterday, I have a few days of vacation left before I start my new job. But I can't enjoy them the way I normally would. Above me they're obviously seriously changing the flat - and they start doing that by starting up the drill at 8 a.m. (and I'm a lazy night-owl who likes to sleep in and won't be able to do that during the week for quite some time now). They couldn't start doing that next week when I need to be up and about at 8 a.m.? No, the obviously couldn't.


My course on web-mastering on the other hand works out fine - I get extremely good marks and I get on quickly enough, too. Afterwards I will start learning about Flash-programming. That ought to be fun, too.



Oh, and the large staples of books and DVDs in front of my printer have shrunken ... I finally put most of the stuff away today - hooray!


The solution to my little meme from yesterday will be posted on Friday, just in case one of you is interested.

No comments: