Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I accept the challenge

Okay, it's been a while since I've done the last 'game' while blogging (that has been sometimes around Christmas during my "No bitching between Christmas and New Year"-resolution). So I decided to do this one which I found at "E is for...".


Seven facts about me - one is wrong. Just hazard a guess:


1) I had my first own library card at the age of 7.


2) I've tried to learn how to draw comics during my teens, but never was satisfied with my abilities and went for writing instead.


3) I've never been riding an airplane in my life (up until now).


4) I was extremely bad in English when lessons started in fifth grade.


5) I was a Tom Cruise fan when I was a teenager.


6) I should have had an older sibling, but the child was stillborn. It would have been 10 years older than me.


7) My father has no idea who his real father is - but it isn't the man whose last name he and I bear.


I'll post the solution on Friday.

No comments: