Monday, July 16, 2007

My last week

I know I haven't written many posts last week, but that was mainly because I was too busy learning about my new job - and about the power of my voice, but more about that another time.


We're getting much more training for this job than I ever got before and, even though I would claim I've understood everything, we still have to do a lot of practicing before we reach 100 percent. Nevertheless, I'm sure I will make it.


On Saturday I helped my mother with a garage sale, but for me it's just sacrificing a morning - I didn't make much money last time and even less this time. Nevertheless, this is something better done with a partner and my father isn't very good at it, so I do it - mostly for her.

On Saturday evening, finally, I went to the movies to see the new "Harry Potter" which I liked very much - though I'll write another post about it.


This week is going to be a bit like last week, I think. We still won't be able to really work, at least for Monday and probably Tuesday. Our places aren't completely build right now. Nevertheless, we'll be able to use some other people's desks for work, at least for a while. And after a couple of weeks of full work, we surely will appreciate having some spare time at our hands.

No comments: