Thursday, September 27, 2007

Post 300

Aw, come on, you knew this would be happening. Have I not made a point in putting in such a post whenever I felt the need to celebrate a certain number? But don't worry, from now on I'll only go for the round hundreds.


Well, it's three hundred posts already and it's not even been a year (as I've started this post at the end of October 2006). On the whole I'm quite proud about this as I'm not in the habit of keeping things going that long - except for writing and stuff I do for a good reason (like learning to be a web-master).

But to me, blogging has already become a normal part of my life. It's a way of sharing my ideas with others and it's fun. After all, I can write whatever I want - especially as people can't easily find out that it's me who is behind the blog. Here I'm 'Cay Reet', but that's not my name in the real world.

But, to be honest, I wouldn't even mind if people knew. I don't write anything here I wouldn't tell people face to face either (especially as my father is sometimes browsing my blog, too, despite his weak English).


Well, that's my "Post 300" - see you again in 100 posts...

No comments: